You must learn to recognize seed-form blessings. Why? Because for a period of time it may not be clear to others (or even you) that the Lord is with you. Look at Mary: "In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth... to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph...The virgin's name was Mary. The angel...said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you." Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus...." "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?" The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you...So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God...For nothing is impossible with God." "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Luke 1:26 - 38.
Notice the following things about Mary:
- She was capable of conceiving what God wanted.
- She could carry it full-term.
- She could deliver it in health.
- She could trust God with her unanswered questions.
- When the time came she could release it to fulfill God's plan, even though it meant the breaking of her heart. The seed that went into the ground on Good Friday sprang to life on Easter Sunday and produced a harvest that changed the world. So, learn to recognize your seed-form blessings.